As a Sales Process Manager for Swell Energy, you will play a critical role in helping Swell Sales Consultants and Partner Companies optimize results within all facets of the Swell Energy product portfolio. Working closely with the VP of Sales Operations, this individual will work cross departmentally within Swell and with individuals and teams that are selling solar and/or storage, financial products, or enrolling customers into our various Grid Service Opportunities. This position requires an experienced leader that has a strong understanding of the consumer sales process as well as CRM, solar design, proposal, contracting, change order, and project fulfillment tools.
● Working with Sales Management and IT in the user acceptance testing protocols of our proprietary sales software tools
● Process and tool documentation and training resource creation.
● Resolving tool related support ticket created by individuals that are using our tools or partnering with Swell in strategic initiatives.
● Reporting bugs discovered via support tickets or monthly quality assurance testing to IT and working with them until resolution.
● Update Contracts, Pricing, Equipment, Grid Service Agreements and Participation Agreements within our various tools and test for accuracy.
● Working with VP of Sales and VP of Sales Operations to mechanize and monitor the annual sales plan.
● Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports
● Using SalesForce reports to manage and track the process of sales through the pipeline to installation.
● Assist in the development of sales processes and training for current and new product rollouts
● Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment
● Removing speed bumps and road blocks discovered by sales management to increase the sales team's speed and accuracy in closing buildable projects in the field or through virtual presentation.
● Develop working relationships with internal and external partners in the development and growth of Swell products and services.
● Other special project and duties needed to insure a smooth and efficient sales and grid service enrollment processes
● Minimum 2-5 years of consumer sales with a strong working knowledge of the Residential Solar Market and sales “best practices”.
● Good with technology, and skilled at using various solar design software
● Ability to diagnose and document variations from normal processes and work with the end user and IT to resolve issue in a timely manner
● Experience with Salesforce or other CRM’s
● Experience doing customer experience/ customer support work
● Process documentation and process improvement experience
● Has developed and executed strategic plans that meet or exceed corporate goals.
● Experience in 5/9 autodialer or equivalent inbound/outbound dialer systems is helpful. Ability to monitor and interpret autodialer metric reporters is a plus.
● Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
● Must have high ethics, integrity, teachability and have a desire to build world-class sales and support organizations.
Swell Energy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Swell Energy, Inc. does not discriminate based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.