How a home battery works
What is a home battery?
How much power is it packing?
Home batteries vary in size significantly, from 6 kWh up to 20+ kWh. As an illustration, without an additional charging, a typical 10 kWh home battery could:
- Charge your iPhone 952 times
- Blend 4,000 margaritas
- Microwave 300 Hot Pockets
- Run 30 loads of laundry (without drying)
- Keep your fridge on for 50 hours
- Brew 30 pots of coffee
- Run a space heater for more than 6.5 hours
- Keep an LCD TV on for 50 hours
- Make 360 pieces of toast in a toaster (or 1,000 in a toaster oven)
Any other questions? Talk to an expert.
Swell's Energy Experts will answer any questions you have about a home batteries and how they work with your home energy system. We make the process totally effortless for you.
Call 1-888-267-7605 now to talk to an expert or get started with a free energy evaluation:Free Storage Evaluation