This position is responsible for Project Management (performance, schedule, and cost) from initiation until permission to operate has been received. The Project Manager will be the focal point with the project team members and stakeholders including vendors, subcontractors, client, and management. This position will drive towards the successful completion of assigned projects as well as manage and drive the technical initiatives; enhance project management practices and enhance project management team capabilities.
● Manage all aspects of project execution, manage and track progress of all project activities.
● Address any risk and concern, initiate, and apply any necessary modification and mitigation.
● Ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, per high quality standards, meet performance and fulfill stakeholders’ expectations.
● Lead, manage and motivate project teams and members successfully.
● Be responsible for tracking all project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project and end users.
● Provide periodical reports, as instructed, and required, to management and obtain management approval as required.
● Responsible for assembling project plans, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functionality, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
● Coordinates communication with all areas of the organization that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
● Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
•Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Electrical engineering knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Understanding of battery energy storage system applications and operational strategies a plus.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing programs and projects.
• Demonstrated success in full lifecycle project management roles in any/all the following fields is preferred:
• Power plant design, development, construction, or commissioning.
• Large scale system (hardware, firmware, or software) integration.
• Distributed energy resource integration or controls.
• Battery energy storage system installation.
• Strong negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and influence positively a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong ownership mentality.
• Expert knowledge of creating business requirements, work plans, project schedules and associated project artifacts.
• Professional-level capabilities with project management tools.
• Must be able to travel up to 15% of the time to domestic locations as needed per project.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Compensation: Competitive annual salary of $90k -$125k
Swell Energy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Swell Energy, Inc. does not discriminate based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.