We are looking to for a passionate Solar Sales Consultant to join our growing Energy Services company. As an Energy Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar and or adding Energy Storage to their home. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support. You may also be required to visit customer sites if they are within reasonable driving range.
To ensure success as an Energy Sales Consultant, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for renewable energy, and a solid background in sales. Ultimately, a top-class Energy Consultant builds a rapport with customers and provides them with tailor-made solar and storage solutions.
This position reports to the Sales Manager
Excellent execution on the sales process and managing all Opportunities to close in high volume
● Respond promptly to all assigned opportunities
● Obtain and maintain a valid HIS license
● Generate your own leads through referral and personal networking activities
● Consultatively sell full suite of Swell’s energy products and services directly to consumers. You
will set the standard for consistent sales volume every month.
● Learn background on our industry, products and services. Become knowledgeable enough to easily help our customers navigate the energy landscape.
● Set appropriate expectations for the hand-off to our operations team.
● Work closely with colleagues and management to refine our sales processes and systems to maximize conversion and shorten buying cycles.
● Enhance the Swell brand by embodying our core values in every interaction.
● Ability to navigate through all of Swell’s technology tools including Salesforce, Sighten, Wave etc…
● Properly maintain all records as requested including updating customer status in
Salesforce and Wave
● Meet or exceed all sales performance requirements
● 1+ years of sales
● 1+ years of Residential solar experience
● Ability to self-motivate and work in an independent remote environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
● Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to enthusiastically work within constantly changing priorities
● Experience with G-Suite and Salesforce or other CRM
● Ability to work evenings and weekends
● Ability to work at a desk for extended periods of time
This is a commission based only position.
Swell Energy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Swell Energy, Inc. does not discriminate based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.