Swell Energy is “Creating a Greater Grid for the Greater Good." We are an energy management and smart grid solutions provider accelerating the mass adoption of clean energy technologies (solar plus energy storage batteries). We make it easy for homeowners and businesses to take control of their energy use, achieve energy security and save on costs. We provide financing and seamless, high-quality installations of solar + storage systems. To increase cost-effectiveness and accelerate program adoption, we offer customers $0 down financing options or a low, fixed monthly payment structure, securing energy bill predictability for years to come.
You will be working closely with the Sales and Operations team, and you will be responsible for generating quality solar/energy storage system estimates. You will also be generating proposals, scopes of work, budgets, etc., for all kinds of renewable energy projects, from residential scale, to 1MW and larger. Most of these projects will be under new construction, so construction knowledge will also be a plus. You will need to be familiar with Solar / Energy Storage Estimating in the areas of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, and permitting.
●Three years of Commercial Solar / Energy Storage Estimating experience.
● Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
● Familiarity with the electrical, mechanical, structural, civic, and permitting side of Solar PV /
● Familiarity with Helioscope / PVSyst, Energy Toolbase, and Salesforce is a plus.
● Understanding and assisting cross-functional departments as needed by the company.
● Motivated team player, positive attitude, dedicated.
● Strong time-management and organizational skills.
● High attention to detail.
● Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business. Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check. (Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license).
● Willing to travel, as necessary.
● As this is primarily a remote position, candidates must:
o Provide a quiet and distraction-free working space.
o Have an internet and cell connection that is adequate for their job.
o Dedicate their full attention to their job duties during working hours.
Compensation: Competitive annual salary of $90k -120k
Swell Energy, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Swell Energy, Inc. does not discriminate based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.